Merry Christmas Sweet Friends!
Today I am sharing all of my ideas for blog posts that I was unable to get to this holiday season. A hodgepodge, if you will, of festive, holiday things. From my playlist to nails to hot chocolate. This post has it all!
I love Christmas movies, they always put my in the holiday spirit! Some of my favorites are:
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Love Actually
- The Santa Clause
- Home Alone
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the music! I’ve included my all time favorite Christmas songs! Some are throwing it way back but they never get old!
- All I Want for Christmas, Mariah Carey (I like Michael Buble’s version too. Actually, anything Michael Buble is okay with me!)
- Mary, Did you Know?, Pentatonix
- Last Christmas, Wham! (I can’t help it!)
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, Michael Buble
- Baby It’s Cold Outside, Idina Menzel & Michael Buble (the music video is adorable!)
- Carol of the Bells, Pentatonix
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, ‘N Sync (still love it)
- DoYou Hear What I Hear, Carrie Underwood
Red and gold are my favorite colors to wear on my nails for the holiday season!
I have been making the recipe for a few years. My manager Kim from a while back gave it to me and it has been a hit everytime I’ve made it! My husband absolutely loves it and requests it for dinner but it is perfect for Christmas morning!
- 10-12 whole eggs, whisked
- 1 can Cresent Rolls
- 1 bag Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pound of ground Breakfast Sausage (browned and drained)
Preheat over to 350. In a nonstick pan, unroll cresent rolls in a sheet on the bottom. Sprinkle sausage over cresent rolls. Add eggs and top with cheese! So simple! Bake for 30-45 minute or until eggs are firm.
This is the absolute best hot chocolate recipe, in my opinion. It makes a great Christmas treat, or even a DIY Christmas gift!
Hot Chocolate Recipe:
- 2 cups instant non-fat dry milk powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Whipped cream
- Crushed peppermint (optional)
I hope you enjoyed!
Merry Christmas Sweet friends!